Every animal needs human protection. In our cruel world, we take full responsibility for every pet (e.g. dog and cat) that gets lost, ends up on the street and needs more care. Man must accept responsibility for every defenseless creature.
To help protect those who desperately need our support, many special programs and specialized softwares are on the market today. In this article, we’ve listed the TOP-5 dog rescue softwares. We examined the features, advantages and disadvantages of each of the software to make it easier for potential users in decision making.
In 2018, Buzz Group, Inc. developed and marketed an innovative shelter solution that helps save thousands of animals. The software is an intuitive program that works not only on desktops but also on smartphones. Each organization is offered its own website for fast processing of applications, efficient fundraising, and storage of pet medical records.
- It’s easy to use.
- The software is integrated with PayPal and Petfinder for efficient receipt and donation management.
- There are separate modules for cats and dogs.
- Dedicated hosting availability.
- Data security.
- Suitable for shelters, dog and cat sanctuaries.
- The presence of special modules: delivery and reception, donations, volunteer and Foster’s module.
- It’s a paid software.
- There are additional fees that most Rescuers will face. These are third-party tools like payment processing fees and donor management systems or email providers.
- The Buzz Group primarily owns all parts of the websites that the program makes available to customers.
- There is no way to build a new site for a one-time prepayment.
The program offers to use one of the three tariff plans to choose from:
- CRUCIAL – $54/ month
- CENTRAL – $99/ month
- COMPLETE – $249/ month
Animal lovers, who want to help save pets, created the software. Donating to shelters is not as effective as creating a dedicated program. Hence, PetShopPro.com is a powerful, reliable and easy-to-use software, which, in addition, is offered to customers absolutely at no fee.
- The software is responsive and changes its shape and layout to suit mobile phones, tablets and computers.
- It provides a custom setup wizard for new users.
- It has an easy-to-use interface to help shelters deploy a web page in just a couple of minutes.
- Free creation of a subdomain for an organization. To do this, just ask for the desired name when registering/creating a website.
- On the official page, there is little information about the features of the software.
- The petshoppro.com site itself is not trustworthy due to the lack of an SSL certificate.
- Lack of reviews.
No cost at all. The creators of PetShopPro want to help people find good homes for dogs and cats. Therefore, free services are the smartest ways to help save thousands of pets every year.
It’s a special software with a mobile app. It was developed especially for municipalities. With it, you can not only save the lives of pets, but also significantly simplify the work processes of the staff. Renewing and registering licenses are completely automatic and round-the-clock. Everything happens online, so you can reduce the work time of financial and logistics administrators.
- Automatic renewal of dog licenses.
- Dedicated dashboard to track the effectiveness of the process and implementation of the pet licensing program.
- Setting up a unique web page for each municipality, for productive and convenient communication with residents.
- 24×7 Online licenses, which means that residents can apply and pay online anytime.
- External agents include the Humane Society and Veterinarians. They can have special access to the app, which allows them to search for information on dogs, and register them.
- A relatively new service, which has not yet been tested by thousands of municipalities.
- It’s mainly concerned with the licensing of dogs, but not directly related to animal shelters.
Petliscnese.online offers a simple price: no annual fee – only 10% for each license. Moreover, the rate does not depend on the size of the municipality.
BARRK is a dedicated animal rescue management system to help organize rescue services and shelters. It’s a cloud-based rescue management software. The main emphasis is on the simplicity of the interface in order to free up time for saving animals.
- User-friendly with easy navigation.
- Multifunctional software with many of the functions that are missing in other similar products.
- Supported on any device: both desktop and mobile phones.
- Individual reporting.
- Convenient search filters.
- The reputation of the software is questionable. Judging by the reviews, many clients doubt the legitimacy of the activity and the financial transparency of the company.
- According to reviews, the software has not good Customer Support.
30-day Free Trial. They offer to buy a 12-month subscription and get 1 month of use for free. In general, one of the following pricing strategies is offered to choose from:
- SMALL RESCUE – $20 per month (rescue size: 1 to 19 animals)
- MEDIUM RESCUE – $30 per month (rescue size: 20 to 49 animals)
- GREAT RESCUE – $50 per month (rescue size: 50 or more animals)
It’s an affordable and easy-to-use software, designed to increase the efficiency of dog rescue and reduce the workload of shelters.
- The ability to centralize records of pets and employees of the organization, which ensures the accuracy and relevance of information.
- Performing routine actions at the touch of a button.
- Data visualization: Create easy-to-read and visually appealing graphs and reports.
- Automatic export to other websites such as Shelter Animals Count, Adopt-A-Pet, and Petfinder.
- The FosterFix algorithm determines the animal foster homes.
- According to some reviews, the lock display cannot see current animals.
- Problems with running reports without having to ask the support team.
- Inability to text med reminders to fosters.
Pricing PAWLYTICS is affordable to all rescues: only $1 per 1 adoption.