Code Enforcement Softwares are designed specifically to comply with the municipal code. These softwares are developed for government organizations that need to organize record keeping, track violations, and plan inspections.
In the software market today, you can find a huge number of different products that differ in price and usability. As a rule, those that have additional functionality are exceptionally popular. For instance, there are special filters for searching and tracking employees’ actions either by due date, type, status, main executor, and so on.
Fortunately, the days when staff had to work from the office to manually enter all the data and process paper forms are long gone. Today, municipal officials can take notes right from the field, and enter information about certification or violations.
Salesforce is a dedicated platform designed explicitly for customer relationship management. In other words, it is a modern CRM system. This software provides each employee with innovative tools for data unification, and high-quality customer service. Service Cloud allows one to deliver human-centered services using all the communication channels (chat, personal contacts, phone, communities, or messaging). Here, you can view dashboards in one view and track the history of all clients.
- You can turn ordinary customer service into a convenient call center.
- There is an ability to receive the most complete information about each client, to provide him with the necessary support in each channel.
- Setting up a “self-service” system; customers can get an answer to any question of interest, any time of the day (i.e 24/7), even from a smartphone.
- Extended access to customer information by employees.
This smart customer service system starts with a free trial. The pricing model is then calculated per user. It’s ideal for support services and companies that need to implement a CRM system for a convenient business.
OPS-COM or OperationsCommander is a software developed based on one database to manage parking lots. Each customer has a choice between a full administrative interface, to customize the entire system, and a custom self-managing portal. OperationsCommander is used to manage all aspects of parking, including parking space control, parking confirmation, and temporary permits. It’s an ideal software for security services of municipalities, airports, hospitals, educational institutions, and other organizations that focus on high security in serving their customers.
- Fully integrated with PL8RDR LPR technology. It’s android compatible.
- Mobile technologies for effective tracking, fixing and eliminating possible violations.
- IncidentAdmin system for high-quality management of incidents and loads allows you to create comprehensive reports.
- A scalable online solution that was built to grow with the organization.
OPS-COM has a free trial. The pricing model is then calculated per feature.
FastTrackGov is designed to greatly simplify the management of complex processes in various government agencies. This software helps to reduce the amount of paperwork and the staff time because it was developed based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. It’s an ideal solution for local and state authorities.
- Fast data processing.
- A very multifunctional software that is suitable for the field of licensing (including licensing of pets), hotel tax collection, and for the field of civil interaction.
- Data encryption that provides maximum privacy and security.
- It has the ability to combine and customize software applications to meet the needs of municipalities.
FastTrackGov has a free trial. The pricing model is calculated at a flat rate of $0.01 per month.
CityForce is an excellent software to manage, view permissions, schedule, automatically process payments and create custom reports. It’s great for small to medium-sized jurisdictions looking to improve their verification process and to implement online workflows.
- Excellent customer support (although the developers mentioned that it’s unnecessary since the software is easy to use and understandable).
- It has a logical system for creating reports, either as spreadsheets or PDF documents.
- From a single screen, you can complete work orders, purchase orders, and make estimates.
- There is no need to use additional hardware or software.
- All information is completely safe – a backup system has been thought-out for this.
CityForce has a free trial. The pricing model is calculated per user.
Petlicense.online is an extremely comfortable online product for working on computers, tablets and smartphones. It’s perfect for municipalities by providing all the functions needed to manage and store all the data of a pet licensing system. It’s a convenient solution for obtaining or renewing licenses for dogs and cats.
- For the qualified management of each municipality, a separate web page is thought-out and created for it.
- All licenses are renewed automatically.
- In 24/7 mode, you can submit an application or pay for a license.
- It has an intuitive interface and a very user-friendly toolbar.
- Open access for veterinarians and representatives of the World Society for the Protection of Animals.
Very profitable (and equally simple) form of pricing – only 10% for 1 license. There is no annual fee.