Animal control protects domestic and wild animals. Our friends and loved ones constantly face dangers, both with the wild animals in shelters and with the pets on the streets. In addition, animal control helps to protect people and their property from the negative consequences associated with the movement of uncontrolled animals.
Licensing and vaccinating against rabies play a large role in animal control. Licensing of dogs and cats helps to quickly reunite with the pet if he gets lost.
Licensing also increases the likelihood of detecting an aggressive or rabid animal. As a result, it is possible to significantly reduce the number of people who need to be injected with a rabies vaccine after being bitten.
Today, licensing can be very simple and affordable with modern software. All fees that municipalities receive from licenses help ensure the viability of shelters, and provide emergency medical care for lost pets.
We have prepared five of the most famous and convenient programs for animal control.
Helping animals bring those responsible for their suffering to justice is the fundamental mission of this platform. HumanePro wants to create a world where humans and animals can thrive together in peace.
The platform brings together hundreds of volunteers and animal lovers. They organize joint rescue, response and shelter work. They also provide practical animal care services. HumanePro partners with shelter directors and community leaders to control and save animals.
- Eviction response tools.
- A means of service for collecting donations to the United States Animal Welfare Society.
- Availability of municipal animal policy instruments.
- Blog with advice and opinions from the voices of animal welfare.
- Direct communication with representatives of municipalities in matters of cruelty to animals.
Multiple Options’ Shelter Management System
The software is a product of Multiple Options and Multiple Options is a company that has been developing applications and computer solutions since 1981. The Animal Shelter Management System program was launched in 1999. Whereas, the company has been striving to meet the needs of modern users for 20 years.
The program offers several modules for use at different costs. Unfortunately, there is a need to collect different modules and pay for them separately in order to get all the necessary functionality, most especially, the Society for the Control of Animals and the Society for Animal Protection.
- The software offers a database where you can enter general information about pets, including but not limited to location, species / breed (s), color (s), coat, markings, pattern, tail, gender, name, date of birth, weight, and age group.
- It is possible to use the visit log for clinic visits.
- It offers a convenient storage for medical information (i.e. sterilization, and vaccination).
- You can access the licensing records (previous and current licenses) for a fee.
This animal control software calls itself modern, affordable and flexible. Local government leaders founded the Comcate. Their main goal is to provide municipalities with decent software; uniting the power and ease of use of solutions.
All Comcate solutions are logging inclusive to demonstrate SOP compliance. Also, there is a provision for reporting which shows that priority initiatives are being implemented. The software contains special integrations that make municipal information available, and create the chance for instant access to information.
- Quickly link the locations of animals with their owners.
- Powerful “one-click” reporting function.
- Quick case creation (only 90 seconds) ability.
- Mobile access. You can download the information you need (photos, notifications of violations, and case notes) directly from your smartphone.
- Fast software launch – it’ll only take 45 days.
- Flexibility of the software, so it can be reconfigured to meet new reporting and notification requirements.
- Open integration.
A dedicated software for animal control agencies and shelters. It helps to track pets, conduct licensing, and find new families for them. It is a global software management system that is used in the USA, Australia, and Canada.
It has a unified centralized data system with a strong development and support team that constantly updates the functionality of the software. For this function, modern technologies are used. ShelterBuddy offers users two different cost versions of use: express and professional versions.
- The software is developed based on Microsoft SQL Server. It is the market leading dedicated database platform.
- Very efficient and easy service and support.
- The hot line operates 24/7.
- There is no need to use special equipment.
Finally, PetLicense.Online is the best in terms of quality and usability. The main task of creating the software is to increase municipal revenues and reduce the labor costs of administrators. Ultimately, all this will help to get lost pets home as quickly as possible.
The software permits “round-the-clock” registration and renewal of licenses. All this happens online, so you can free up staff time. This software does not adopt an annual fee system, unlike many competitors, which makes it so attractive for municipalities.
- PetLicense.Online has a special mobile application to make it more convenient to use.
- Automatic renewal of pet licenses.
- Setting up a unique web page for each municipality to create a productive and convenient communication with residents.
- Dedicated dashboard to track the effectiveness of the implementation and implementation of the pet licensing program.